Julian Mooren is currently a System Engineer at CANCOM GmbH in Stuttgart (DE). He started working with Citrix solutions over 10 years ago and is specialized in designing and automating SBC and VDI environments. His focus is based on Virtual Apps and Desktops, NetScaler ADC, NetScaler SD-WAN and IGEL ThinClients. In 2019 he received his first community recognition as a Citrix Technology Advocate (CTA).
At the moment he owns the following technical certifications:
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE – V)
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N)
- Citrix Certified NetScaler SD-WAN (CC-SDWAN)
Feel free to contact me.
The opinions and solutions which I provide here are entirely my own thoughts and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer or its employees.